Monday 11 October 2010

Aqua Crazy.

I am obsessed with Aqua Couture. I have always said if I won the lotto, I'd buy part of the company. Each piece is so unique, well structured and down right gorgeous. Even the celebs love, The Saturdays Frankie Sandford has been seen sporting a few beautiful dresses. And if thats not enough to convince you, the pricing is not that bad. I mean £70-£100 for a to-die-for dress is money well spent if you ask me.

Recently, I was surprised by my lovely boyfriend with a gorgeous dress, the one Frankie wore to be exact. So there you go girls, proof that enough "subtle" hints does pay off...


The long-sleeved white mesh dress.


As if one beautiful dress wasn't enough, I thought I'd indulge myself in another one. Bye-Bye money. Hello Bandeau Dress. Ok, so its a little risque, but with the right accessories and it could work in my favour. Let me know your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment