Monday 11 October 2010

New love

I have bought far too much from that damn Topshop recently. Why do I continue to have a look in there? It only ends up in a sporadic parting with my credit card.

Anyway, I might aswell share with you what I got...

My new love is this gorgeous blouse worth £45, I have been wearing it with just about anything. Whether its over a bodycon skirt and wedges for a night out or vamped up with a leather jacket and high top boots, its a winner whatever the outfit combo may be.

 
 Excuse the horrific bra show, its an awful photo but a gorgeous top.

Ive been wearing it with these leather/wet look leggings worth £32, to give it a soft and hard look about it..
I do love these, but my god, what a nightmare to wriggle into. Which reminds me; must hit gym today...

1 comment:

  1. I have those leggings, they go with everything! Love them big time! :)

    ReplyDelete