Monday 11 October 2010

Yumm

I am a perfume whore. From the cheap and trashy "Fantasy" by Britney Spears, to the ultra sexy "Intense FlowerBomb" by Victor and Rolf, I just cant resist a gorgeous smell. Lets face it, we all want to smell yummy.

So when my boyfriend brought me this home from his holiday, I fell in love. Im not talking about my boyfriend (although I do love him very much...ahh how soppy I hear you say) but with the stunning scent of Acqua Di Gioia by Giorgio Armani! As you can see, I thoroughly enjoyed it as half the bottle is gone already.

With notes of lemon, jasmine, spring blossom and cedar, it essentially has a fresh and citric tone to it. However, I think the attraction for me was the fact it smells of a soft gents aftershave. It definately has a masculine undertone to it, which is Gorgeousss!

No comments:

Post a Comment